Starter Testing Set for Swimming Pool – Complete Liquid Pool Chemical Water Test Kit – Start Up Cleaning Chemical and Testing Set for Pools Up to 15,000 Gallons
Water is the most favorable environment for the reproduction of dangerous microorganisms. Therefore, swimming pools, regardless of size and design, require constant maintenance and cleaning. For safe swimming in the pool, it is necessary to organize the proper care of water, constantly monitor its chemical composition, bringing chemical indicators back to normal. Water treatment with
Water is the most favorable environment for the reproduction of dangerous microorganisms. Therefore, swimming pools, regardless of size and design, require constant maintenance and cleaning. For safe swimming in the pool, it is necessary to organize the proper care of water, constantly monitor its chemical composition, bringing chemical indicators back to normal.
Water treatment with Starter Testing Set for Swimming Pool includes:
✔ Restoration of transparency
✔ Control and bringing the chemical composition to normal
The pH level of the water is the most important parameter that every pool owner should monitor and regulate during the entire period of operation.
Above Ground Pool Opening Kit testers will help monitor the condition of the water. The optimal value of pH level in the swimming pool is within the range of 7.0-7.4.
✔ acid-base balance
✔ concentration of chlorine, oxygen, bromine and other substances
✔ salt content
Special Pool Opening Kit preparations ph- and ph+ will help to bring the indicators to the normalized value.
WATER DISINFECTION AND PROTECTION
We strongly recommend to carefully choose the means to disinfect your pool water, because this is primarily your safety and health. Choose Window World Water!
- SWIMMING POOL CLEAN KIT – HEALTHY BALANCED WATER: Start Up Chemical and Testing Set for Pools includes the most essential preparations for balance, disinfection, maintenance of cleanliness and transparency of water in small pools: Flocker, Testers, Dispenser, pH Minus, Mini-Chlorine and Tablets Super, as well as Testers and water thermometer. Starter Testing Set for Swimming Pool 7in1, lightens water, removes turbidity.
- REGULATION OF PH LEVEL: Numerically, pH level expresses a measure of the activity of hydrogen ions in the medium. For pool water, values between 7.0 and 7.4 are considered ideal under normal conditions. A lower pH value is about acidity, and a higher is about alkalinity. To bring it to normal, use Swim Pool Opening Chemical Start Up Kit preparations pH Minus, or pH Plus, depending on the tester indicator. Swimming pool chemical test and clean kit can be used for frame and inflatable pools.
- AWESOME OCTOPUS STICKERS SET: Chemical maintenance for above ground pools includes a gift set of stickers. Bright stickers with octopus and interesting short phrases is an exciting exercise for kids. Our stickers develop the perseverance and attentiveness of the baby, tactile and visual perception, accuracy and even thinking. And, of course, fine motor skills, because in order to peel off a sticker from a sheet and stick it in the right place, you need to work your fingers well.
- RELIABLE SWIMMING POOL PROTECTION: Slowly soluble tablets are intended for prolonged disinfection and comprehensive water care in the pool, a new formula actively lightens water, improves filtration and provides the function of a stabilizer. Tablets for the pool are easy, convenient to dispense with high accuracy. Our chemical reagents do not spoil the equipment of the pools, leaving the surface of the bowl, fittings and metal structures in their original form, without slippery fur and dirt.
- EASY USAGE GUIDE: Detailed instructions and dosage of our Swimming Pool Clean Kit will introduce step-by-step actions. It is recommended to conduct shock chlorination with small Swimming Pool Clean Kit preparations every 2-3 weeks, according to the instruction for their use. The control of the pH level should be conducted by using test strips or test systems. The duration of the preparations action depends on the temperature, the intensity of the use of the pool and weather conditions.