Rx Clear Swimming Pool Salt Water Generator Opening Kit | Above or In-Ground | Up to 30,000 Gallons of Water
After a long and arduous winter, it is finally time to start thinking about those refreshing days lounging around in your pool. Get a head start by preparing your salt water pool for swimming with the Salt Water Opening Kit. This convenient combination of products will save you both time and money in preparation for
After a long and arduous winter, it is finally time to start thinking about those refreshing days lounging around in your pool. Get a head start by preparing your salt water pool for swimming with the Salt Water Opening Kit. This convenient combination of products will save you both time and money in preparation for another enjoyable season
The Salt Water Opening Kit includes
4 Lbs of Rx Clear Stabilizer
1 Quart Rx Clear 50% Algaecide
Jack’s Magic Salt Solution: The Purple Stuff
Follow these simple steps for a clear and safe salt water pool
Test and adjust pH to 7.2 – 7.6 range
Raise cyanuric acid level to the 70-90 ppm range by adding in the Rx Clear Stabilizer.
Typical annual dosage is 2 lbs per 5,000 gallons of water. Product must be pre-dissolved prior to application
Add one bottle of Jack’s Magic
Add 10 oz. of 50% Algaecide per every 10,000 gallons of water. Apply in one spot to minimize foaming. This will coat the pool walls and disrupt the algae cell membranes while killing any suspended algae as well.
Keep the pH level between 7.2 & 7.6 and the chlorine level at 1-3 ppm. If the chlorine level drops below 1 ppm, set the dial to “Boost” which will act as a shock treatment.
- SALT WATER ONLY- Specifically designed to open and treat pools that use a salt water generator. Restores necessary salt/mineral levels required for proper chlorine generator performance. Test and adjust total alkalinity so it falls within the 60-100 ppm range. This will assist in keeping the pH under control for the summer.
- QUICK DISSOLVING- This product disperses rapidly to establish a chlorine protection quickly. It stabilizes pool water and extends the life of the disinfectant. Use 2 Lbs per 10,000 gallons and add stabilizer based on water replaced, not total gallon capacity.
- PREVENTS CORROSION- Using this kit helps stop corrosion of metal surfaces such as light fixtures, railings, ladders, screws, pool cover components, pool heater components, and metals in your pump or filter. Also prevents etching, pitting, and delamination of concrete, plaster, gunite, shotcrete, and fiberglass pools.
- THE PURPLE STUFF- Jacks Magic acts as a liquid magnet for iron, copper, manganese and other unwanted metals that can stain and discolor pool water with salt water generators. This helps prevent scaling of the cells and extends cell life along with meeting the specific needs of salt and high TDS pools.
- COST EFFICIENT- When you use this product for your swimming pool, you can cut chlorine consumption by up to 25%. Protecting your chlorine from burning off under the sun’s ultraviolet rays with a chlorine stabilizer means longer lasting sanitation. Longer lasting sanitation means more splashes, more dives, and more pool fun!