Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head, 11″ Wide Cleaning Surface Safe on Vinyl Lined Pools
Pools are great fun during the summer, but they also need to be properly cleaned and maintained to keep them safe and sanitary all season. No one likes to do the cleaning, but Milliard makes it easy with our Sea-Thru Triangle weighted vacuum head, so you can get back to swimming sooner. Get the PointThis
Pools are great fun during the summer, but they also need to be properly cleaned and maintained to keep them safe and sanitary all season. No one likes to do the cleaning, but Milliard makes it easy with our Sea-Thru Triangle weighted vacuum head, so you can get back to swimming sooner.
Get the Point
This specially designed vacuum attachment literally sinks into the deep end when faced with algae and pool grime. Its triangular plastic body is shaped for maneuverability so it can swivel and twist through corners, along walls, and into crevices that may escape other cleaning devices. The spring-loaded handle also fits standard extension poles for extra reach.
Brush with Depth
The vacuum head is amply weighted to maintain contact with the pool floor, and its angled brushes are specifically designed to break up dirt along the floor and funnel it into the suction port instead of pushing it around. Nylon brush bristles are gentle on pool liners and painted pool floors, so there are no scrapes or snags to mar pool surfaces.
Broom with a View
The vacuum head is molded from ABS plastic to stand up against typical drops, bumps, and scrapes, and the translucent body is great for targeting dirt and making sure your vacuum is doing its job. Just attach a standard 1½ or 1¼ suction hose from your pool’s filter-pump to the vacuum head, and you’re ready to go!
All Milliard products are brought to you with safety, quality, and value in mind as part of our commitment to our consumers’ satisfaction. Don’t forget to try our other great products!
- Handle has spring-loaded locking clips for attaching standard extension poles, and the vacuum port fits 1½ and 1¼ inch standard vacuum hoses
- Triangular plastic body is see-thru for maneuverable and accurate vacuuming along walls and into corners for a more complete clean.
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool where it belongs. Rubber bumpers at the sides prevent scratching or scraping of vinyl pool liners
- Nylon bristles at the bottom are gentle on pool floors and specially angled to funnel dirt, not push it around.
- Vacuum head is molded from ABS plastic to be durable, long lasting, and resistant to typical pool chemicals. Cleaning surface is 11in. wide.