Digital pH Meter, Pool pH Water Tester kit for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium Maintenance, Pen Type Water Quality Tester with ATC, Auto Calibration Function and 3 pH Buffer Powder Packets
Color: Yellow Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH Resolution: 0.01 pH Accuracy: ±0.02 pH Batteries: 2 x 1.5V LR44 button cells Automatic temperature compensation Dimensions: 6.06 x 1.26 x 0.79 in Weight: 1.8 oz Package Includes: 1 x Digital pH meter 2 x 1.5V LR44 button cells(built-in) 3 x Packet of pH buffer powder 1 x
Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH
Resolution: 0.01 pH
Accuracy: ±0.02 pH
Batteries: 2 x 1.5V LR44 button cells
Automatic temperature compensation
Dimensions: 6.06 x 1.26 x 0.79 in
Weight: 1.8 oz
1 x Digital pH meter
2 x 1.5V LR44 button cells(built-in)
3 x Packet of pH buffer powder
1 x Carrying box
1 x User manual
How to use the pH meter?
-Remove the protective cap of the pH tester
-Rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with soft cloth
-Turn on the pH meter
-Immerse it in the liquid to be tested (immersing level＜1.5 in)
-Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize
-Turn off the tester. Clean and dry the electrode, put on the cap.
How to calibrate the pH meter?
-Turn on the pH meter
-Dissolve each buffer solution in 250 ml of distilled water
-Immerse the electrode into the pH 6.86 solution.
-Press the ‘CAL'(calibration) button for 5 seconds and release
-Display screen will start flashing ‘6.86’
-Wait it until the display screen stops flashing.
-Rinse the electrode with distilled water and make it dry with filter paper.
-Repeat the above steps with 4.01 pH buffer powder and 9.18 pH buffer powder.
1. Clean the electrode with distilled water, and gently wipe it with a clean, soft cloth every time before and after use.
2. Ensure immersing level is below 1.5 in while testing.
3. A pack of calibrated powder should be dissolved in 250ml distilled water. Fluid can be sealed and stored in 10-20 ℃ for 3 months. Avoid direct sunlight.
4. Follow the directions carefully while using to avoid damaging.
- pH Water Tester: This digital pH water meter is a small but powerful tool to ensure water has a perfect pH balance, which is good for using at home, laboratory and outdoor such as drinking water, brewing, pools, fish tanks, aquariums, hydroponics, spas, etc..
- Instant & Accurate: Whether you are experienced in liquid testing or not, the pH tester with sensitive glass electrode could help you get a stable and accurate reading quickly (accuracy within ±0.02pH). Simply remove the protective cap of the pH meter, immerse it in water and press ‘ON’, you can get a reading within mere seconds.
- Stable Test Result: With automatic temperature compensation(ATC) design, the digital pH meter can accurately determine pH value of the sample liquid at any temperature in a range of 0°C – 80°C (32°F – 176°F). There is an auto-calibration button on the pH tester, along with 3 pH buffer powder packets, which is for calibrating the pH meter after frequent use.
- Easy to Carry: The pH water tester has an ultra-portable size (like a pen) and light weight(1.8oz) for easy travel and storage. As well as the built-in button cells which support at least one-year frequent use, the water tester also designed with 2 minutes auto off function to save battery life. Help you test water wherever you go!
- What You Get: Digital pH meter *1, pH buffer powder packet *3, carry box *1, user manual *1, one-year worry free replacement warranty, lifetime technical support and 24/7 online customer service.