Smartline Stone Harbor 24-Foot Round Pool Liner | UniBead Style | 52-Inch Wall Height | 20 Gauge Virgin Vinyl Material | Heavy-Duty Liners | Designed for Steel Sided Above-Ground Swimming Pools
The Unibead bead is actually both a J-hook & standard bead. To use as a J-hook simply slip bead over pool wall. To use as a standard bead the hook portion is removed at the score mark (groove) leaving only the standard bead which clips into the groove on the bead receiver. Overlap liners are
The Unibead bead is actually both a J-hook & standard bead. To use as a J-hook simply slip bead over pool wall. To use as a standard bead the hook portion is removed at the score mark (groove) leaving only the standard bead which clips into the groove on the bead receiver.
Overlap liners are designed to fold over the top of your pool wall and do not require a bead receiver. Overlap liners are held in place with coping.
Size: 24’Wall Height: 52″Shape: RoundConnection: UnibeadGauge: 20Material: 100% Virgin Vinyl
About Our Liners:
100% virgin vinyl constructionOur liners have been vulcanized, high pressure heat bonded and vacuum sealedMaterial has been RF vinyl welded with lap welded seamsDurable liners free of impurities
Liner has a 20-year limited warranty against manufacturer material defects
- PRETTY PLEASING PATTERN – This tiled bottom in various shades of blue, leads to a marble like tiles. These marble geometric shapes create a simple but classic look. The North American cut material is hand-folded to prevent permanent creasing and excess wrinkling. Before installing, lay the liner out in the sun for a minimum of one hour to warm up the vinyl ensuring it is able to stretch when adding water. The best temperatures to install would be between 70-80 degrees.
- MEASURE TWICE, BUY ONCE – Whether installing for the first time, or replacing an existing liner, the Stone Harbor pattern offers durability while not breaking the bank. Be sure to check the measurements of your swimming pool to assure the correct size is purchased. Pool height is determined by measuring the outside wall from the ground to underneath the top rail. Round pool size is determined by measuring from the center point wall to wall in order to obtain the diameter.
- INSTALL IN A SNAP OR A HOOK – This 24′ round unibead style liner works with pools with flat-bottoms measuring 52″. For an overlap style pool, simply open up the j-hook portion and slip this over the pool wall. For beaded style pools, use the standard bead after removing the j-hook portion along the score or groove mark. This will leave only the standard bead which is inserted into the bead receiver opening. ***Will not work with Intex or Pop-Up pools***
- STAY COOL IN THE POOL – Enjoy the warm weather while spending quality time with family and friends. Your backyard pool will surely become the place to be during those hot summer days. Stay cool in more ways than one with the Stone Harbor liner.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL – Swim carefree knowing your liner can tough it out through abrasion, chemicals and UV fading thanks to the use of Lamiclear technology. The layers are made of an acrylic top coat, a UV resistant print layer, and a 100% virgin vinyl base. This material is then welded and cut for a flawless fit and finish. A 20-year limited warranty is included protecting against defects in material and workmanship.