Smartline Boulder Swirl 24-Foot Round Liner | Overlap Style | 48-to-52-Inch Wall Height | 30 Gauge Virgin Vinyl | Designed for Steel Sided Above-Ground Swimming Pools | Universal Gasket Kit Included
Liner Knowledge: Overlap style is made to drape over the pool wall and is held in place with coping strips (not included) Does not require the presence of a bead receiver Lay out in the sun for at least 1-hour prior to installing Air temperature should be at least 70-degrees when putting in Be sure
Overlap style is made to drape over the pool wall and is held in place with coping strips (not included) Does not require the presence of a bead receiver Lay out in the sun for at least 1-hour prior to installing Air temperature should be at least 70-degrees when putting in Be sure to measure your pool and wall height prior to ordering Will NOT work with Intex or Pop-Up pools
Size: 24′ Wall Height: 48″ or 52″ Shape: Round Connection: Overlap Gauge: 30 Material: 100% Virgin Vinyl
100% virgin vinyl construction Our liners have been vulcanized, high pressure heat bonded and vacuum sealed Material has been RF vinyl welded with lap welded seams Durable liners free of impurities
Liner has a 30-year limited warranty against manufacturer material defects
- MEASURE TWICE, BUY ONCE – Whether installing for the first time, or replacing an existing liner, the Boulder Swirl pattern offers durability while not breaking the bank. Be sure to check the measurements of your swimming pool to assure the correct size is purchased. Pool height is determined by measuring the outside wall from the ground to underneath the top rail. Round pool size is determined by measuring from the center point wall to wall in order to obtain the diameter.
- PRETTY PLEASING PATTERN – Blue rocks top the swirling water backdrop with the Boulder Swirl pattern. The North American cut material is hand-folded to prevent permanent creasing and excess wrinkling. Before installing, lay the liner out in the sun for a minimum of one hour to warm up the vinyl ensuring it is able to stretch when adding water. The best temperatures to install would be between 70-80 degrees.
- NO TROUBLE TO INSTALL – Overlap liners are draped over the walls of the pool during the installation process. Once the bottom seam is even near the cove, the liner is ready to be secured. This material is held in place through the use of coping strips prior to putting the top rails back onto the pool. Bead receivers are not needed for this type of liner. The liner is made to work with pools which have a flat bottom and wall heights of 48″ or 52″. ***Will not work with Intex or Pop-Up pools***
- STAY COOL IN THE POOL – Enjoy the warm weather while spending quality time with family and friends. Your backyard aboveground pool will surely become the place to be during those hot summer days. Stay cool in more ways than one with the Boulder Swirl liner.
- UNIVERSAL GASKET SET – The included kit is for the pool’s skimmer and return. This skimmer gasket will work with either standard sized skimmers or wide-mouth versions. These pieces will help prevent corrosion of the pool wall and should be replaced each time a new liner is installed as they become dry over time which could cause leaks.