Milliard 18 inch Extra-Wide Nylon Algae Pool Brush, Designed for Use with Vinyl Lined Pools
Pools are great fun during the summer, but they also need to be properly cleaned and maintained to keep them safe and sanitary all season. No one likes to do the cleaning, but Milliard makes it easy with our Extra-Wide Nylon Algae Brush, so you can get back to swimming sooner. Gentle, But FirmVinyl tears
Pools are great fun during the summer, but they also need to be properly cleaned and maintained to keep them safe and sanitary all season. No one likes to do the cleaning, but Milliard makes it easy with our Extra-Wide Nylon Algae Brush, so you can get back to swimming sooner.
Gentle, But Firm
Vinyl tears easily, and paint chips if you start scrubbing it with harsh brushes, so the Nylon bristles in our brush are tough on yucky buildup in your pool, but gentle on liners and painted surfaces. They still deliver a prickly greeting to stubborn algae growth on surfaces without destroying what’s underneath. Its ABS plastic bristle housing also curves upward, so you can sweep out dirty buildup along walls and crevices, and scrape off stains and growths that evade other brushes.
This is a big tool for big pools, and this brush was designed specifically with wide pools in mind. It’s extra-wide to tackle large areas – 18 inches, to be exact, so there is no place for grime to hide. Just attach a standard extension pole to the algae brush handle, and you’re ready to go!
All Milliard products are manufactured with safety, quality, and comfort in mind and we are glad to make our consumers’ satisfaction our #1 goal.
- ABS plastic handle is angled at 45° to present the brush in an ideal position for easy pushing and effective cleaning.
- Stiff nylon bristles are effective against stubborn algae buildup, but are gentle on vinyl or painted surfaces. Designed specifically for use with above-ground vinyl pool liners.
- Brush is 18in. wide for brushing large areas quickly.
- Curved edges allow for brushing along corners. Fits standard extension pool poles.
- Made from ABS plastic to be durable and long lasting.