Sun2Solar Blue 20-Foot-by-40-Foot Rectangle Solar Cover Heating Blanket | 800 Series with 6-Pack of Grommets Bundle | For In-Ground and Above-Ground Rectangular Swimming Pools | Place Bubble-Side Down
A solar cover is a great way to capture the sun’s heat and take full advantage of this natural resource to heat your above-ground or in-ground swimming pool. The benefits of owning a solar cover are plentiful and serve a multitude of purposes. Cover Benefits: Take advantage of the sun’s FREE HEAT resulting in a
A solar cover is a great way to capture the sun’s heat and take full advantage of this natural resource to heat your above-ground or in-ground swimming pool. The benefits of owning a solar cover are plentiful and serve a multitude of purposes.
Take advantage of the sun’s FREE HEAT resulting in a warmer water Made from durable resin material Constructed with thousands of small air bubbles to capture and transmit heat from the sun to your swimming pool Blocks undesired dirt and debris from your pool Helps prevent up to 95% of pool water evaporation, thus reducing heat loss at night or on cloudy days.
Size: 20′ x 40′ Cover Style: Blue Shape: Rectangular Mil: 8
NOTE: Please remember that the bubbles on the cover face DOWN into the water!
Warranty 3 Years / 1 Year Full of Limited Warranty Coverage against manufacturer’s defects
**Disclaimer** Please note that solar covers may come with 2″ – 4″ of overlap to allow trimming to fit your pool – Trimming will NOT void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASIER TO MOVE – The included 6-pack of grommets are designed to allow water to pass through the solar cover when removing it from your swimming pool. This makes the blanket lighter to maneuver when manually pulling off or when using a solar reel to get your pool swim ready. As an added bonus, these grommets help anchor your cover by enabling some water to rest atop the solar blanket. This comes in hand with gusty wind conditions where the cover may billow up at times. GROMMETS SHIP SEPARATELY.
- MINIMIZE WATER EVAPORATION – The use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water evaporation. When not enjoying a refreshing swim, keeping your pool covered lessens the vast amount of water lost into the environment. Fill up your swimming pool less and enjoy it more!
- JUMP INTO WARMTH – Sun2Solar solar blankets are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles, which work together to collect and retain heat both at night and on those chilly days. The blue color provides an appealing look while also using the sun’s rays to help warm your swimming pool. Show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip.
- HEAT RETENTION – After everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the sun, make sure to place this solar cover back atop the water. Don’t lose all of that warmth generated throughout the day when the sun sets. Assure your pool’s temperature does not drop too much by protecting it at night through use of a solar blanket.
- TRIM TO FIT – Your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a marker and sharp pair of scissors. Have the bubbles facing down to the water and trace a line on the cover showing where you should cut off the additional material. Do so confidently knowing this won’t affect the manufacturer’s warranty—they understand.