Buffalo Blizzard Micro Mesh Black Winter Cover for 25-Foot-by-45-Foot Rectangle Swimming Pools | 5-Foot Additional Material | Allows Rain or Melted Snow to Pass Through | Leaving Debris Behind
The Micro Mesh winter cover is both an economical and effective choice for your winter closing needs. It is both lightweight and a cinch to install. The Micro Mesh cover makes for an easy spring clean up. Product Specifics: Pool Size: 25′ x 45′ Rectangle Cover Overlap: 5′ Total Cover Size: 30′ x 50′ 5-Year
The Micro Mesh winter cover is both an economical and effective choice for your winter closing needs. It is both lightweight and a cinch to install. The Micro Mesh cover makes for an easy spring clean up.
Product Specifics: Pool Size: 25′ x 45′ Rectangle Cover Overlap: 5′ Total Cover Size: 30′ x 50′
5-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty / 1-Year Full
- DEBRIS FREE FOR ME – Keep unwanted items from falling into your swimming pool while closing it up for the season with the use of the Micro Mesh Winter Cover. Save time and energy on maintenance whenever you are ready to open up again as your pool will be free from debris.
- FULLY COVER YOUR POOL – The Micro Mesh Winter Cover for above-ground or in-ground pools comes with 5 ft. of overlap, making it a 30′ x 50′ rectangle cover, allowing for a secure installation. This additional material is used to compensate for lower water levels, use of an air pillow and the swimming pool top rails. Secure this cover to your swimming pool with grommets and extra heavy water bag loops placed every 4′.
- DRAIN THE RAIN – Winter covers are designed to protect your swimming pool against rain, snow and high winds. The rugged mesh material of this winter cover allows rain and melted snow to pass through the cover and into the pool, elongating the longevity of the material.
- DESIGNED TO DEFEND – Close your pool confidently with double stitched hems that are triple reinforced for strength and rugged mesh made from tough UV protected woven polyethylene. The scrim is tightly woven, allowing almost no sunlight to seep through your winter cover resulting in a virtually algae-free swimming pool in the spring.
- WINTER IS APPROACHING – The installation of a winter cover will likely require some assistance from friends, family or a friendly neighbor. In advance of seeking help, the water level should be lowered beneath the skimmer, winter plug inserted and the water winterized with closing chemicals.