Swimming Pool Accessories Waterfall Fountain – Cools Warm Pool Water Temperatures, Fits Most 1.5″ InGround & Above Ground Return Jets, Sprinkler Head Glows in The Dark, Aerates for Fresh Pool Water
☺ Fun For The Entire Family: Sit back and relax pool-side while the kids have a blast playing under the refreshing waterfalls. Be the envy of your neighbors as you spend more time entertaining guests year-round with a cool swimming pool . √ Easy Installation: Simply turn off pool pump, unscrew & remove return eye fitting (outer
☺ Fun For The Entire Family:
Sit back and relax pool-side while the kids have a blast playing under the refreshing waterfalls. Be the envy of your neighbors as you spend more time entertaining guests year-round with a cool swimming pool .
√ Easy Installation:
Simply turn off pool pump, unscrew & remove return eye fitting (outer ring, eyeball, outside male thread), assemble & attach fountain, turn pump back on, and adjust the water flow & direction to your liking.
♫ Soothing Waterfall Sounds:
Serenity Now! Create a calming outdoor atmosphere as relaxing sounds of cascading water falls back into your pool. Open the window and get a peaceful night’s rest with our multi-FUNctional waterfall fountain.
☀ Glows In The Dark
As the dark night sets in, experience the glowing effect illuminating the fountain’s spray head. Under complete darkness, quickly increase the glow by shining a bright light on the spray head.
Ever Wonder How To Cool Your Swimming Pool During Summer?
The easiest way to cool your pool water off is to use an aerator. An aerator is an attachment that plugs or screws into the side of your pool that sprays a fountain of water being back into your pool. Oxygen is then introduced to the small droplets of water that are sprayed through the air and when it lands back into the pool, it helps bring the pool temperature down a few degrees.
How Does Aeration Increase pH Levels?
When you aerate, you are exposing the water to more oxygen in order to do away with some of the carbon dioxide. When carbon dioxide mixes with water, it forms an acid we call carbonic acid, which lowers the pH levels. Aeration literally removes carbonic acid from the water, which raises the pH levels. IllumAerate Waterfall Fountain – the perfect pool accessories for adults, kids, families and pets
- SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE – The most practical swimming pool accessories, this pool fountain puts the FUN in multi-FUNctional. Part aerator, solar night light, and patio decor – all enjoyment for kids and adults. The inlet attachment kit is designed to fit most 1.5 inch THREADED in-ground (& some above ground) return jet fittings. Powered by your existing pool pump; 3/4 horsepower or larger required. Bask in the ambiance as cascading waterfalls work to cool down warm, bath-water-like pool temperatures
- THE FINE PRINT – While designed as a universal product to work with multiple types of pools & spa equipment (Intex, Hayward, Polaris, Pentair, Coleman, Zodiac, etc.) all pool connections are not the same. As such, the IllumAerate fountain may need modifying in order to work for your pool setting. After purchasing, if our fountain just does not seem to work for you and your pool, rest assured knowing that you can return it for a refund. Share your experience with us, we’d love to hear from you!
- EASY ASSEMBLY, INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE – The simple, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) instructions are made to have your fountain assembled within 15 minutes (assembly ease & time may vary based on your type of pool fittings.) Simply turn off your pool pump, unscrew & remove return eye fitting (ring, eyeball, outside male thread), attach fountain, turn pump back on, and adjust the water flow & direction to your liking. The adjustable pvc pieces allow for the fountain to rotate underwater whenever desired
- BEAT THE HEAT WITH A COOL SUMMER POOL – An aerator is a must have for all pools and spas, especially those in dry, hot, or humid locations. The IllumAerate swimming pool fountain helps introduce air to your filtered pool water in spray form, which can lower pool temperatures. This process also serves to keep your pool water from going stagnant. Stagnation can bring on things like algae forming in your water. Keep your swimming oasis refreshing all-year-round with this simple but effective gadget
- JUST LET YOUR SOUL GLOW, IN THE DARK – As a long day exposed to sunlight turns to a dark night, experience the glowing effect illuminating the fountains shower head. To quickly make the glowing effect brighter, shine a bright light (like a cell phone flashlight) on the fountain for 30 seconds. Create a decorative pool deck setting by attaching a glow in the dark fountain to each pool return valve. Swing the submersible, now-lighted, sprayer nozzles into the pool for a cool underwater glow effect